BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

TOU

TERMS of USE
- My creations are for personal non-profit use only!
- They are not to be used to recreate new scrapkits.
- They are not to be used for obscene, defamatory or any immoral act that is
prohibited by law.
- They are not to be uploaded to personal websites unless
you are a tutorial writer and are using them as part of your supply package.
(If you are a tut writer, see the notice below)
- Do not rename my files for any reason, doing so is a violation of these terms.
- Sharing with others is permitted as long as my previews are used.
- You may resize and/or recolor my creations to suite your needs but please do
not tear them apart.
- My creations may be used for stats, tags, and websets.

By downloading or saving any of my creations to
your harddrive you are agreeing to these terms.

I reserve the right to change or modify these terms at any time.

TUTORIAL WRITERS
You may use my creations for your tutorials and provide the items used as part of
your supply package on your website as long as proper credit is given and a link back
to my group is provided on the tutorial page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/taggersdream/

I have used the link to my group because that is who my kits were made for to do group challenges with.

0 comments:

creative team members

Photobucket

counter

forum