BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

About Me


I live in a small rural town In West Virginia in the United States. I have lived in WV most of my life. I was born in Georgia.

I have been married to my Husband for 29 years. We have one daughter and two grandsons. In the pic with me, which is an old pic is my oldest grandson who is now 9 years old. My youngest grandson is 3.

My hobbies are reading, crafts, playing in psp, sketching, writing poetry, cooking and spending lots of time doing things with family and friends.

I have been playing in psp off and on for about 9 years now and have learned a lot of things from various groups that I have belonged to through out the years.

I love being outdoors. I love watching thunder and lightening storms. Walking in a gentle rain and puddle splashing with my grandsons. I love spending time with family and doing family activities. Time spent with my friends doing things or just sitting and talking.

Some of my favorite things are:

Season-Fall, when the leaves change colors. I like to drive out in the country just to see the changing leaves.

Cooking-for family and friends. I don't really like cleaning up but someone has to do it.

Books by Stephen King and Dean Koontz. I also like to read romance novels.

Movies any thing that is about vampires or the super natural.

Music that I like are the golden oldies and some rock. My all time favorite 2 songs are Amazing Grace and Old Time Rock and Roll.

I also like to spend time on the net chatting with my family and friends.

0 comments:

creative team members

Photobucket

counter

forum