BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pretty Princess Tag





This tag was made using The Pretty Princess Kit from Aleahs Mommy.
You can visit her blog here.
You can download the tag here.
You can get the kit here.


I will be making tags from time to time and offering them here as freebies. My TOU for the tags is as follows:

Tags By Becca TOU

Feel free to resize to suit your needs or to add your
own text to them.

You may not change my tags or tag templates in any
way. This means that you may not colorize the tags or
add any elements of your own or any thing that does
not belong to the kit used for the tags.

YOU MAY NOT CLAIM THE TAG AS YOUR WORK.

You may give the tag as a gift when playing secret pal
type games.

When using my tag templates do not remove my water mark,
or any other credits given.

You may colorize the templates to suit your needs.
You may not claim them as your own. If youre going
to use my templates, as part of a tutorial, please send
them to my blog to download the template.

You may not upload them any where to give to others
please send them to my blog to down load them.

http://scrapsbybeccad.blogspog.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

creative team members

Photobucket

counter

forum