BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Have Been Tagged


Not once but twice. Thank you Alexe of Alexe Creationz
and thank you Sea Maiden of Sea Maiden Creations

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts ...about me

1. I am a Grandma (Nana) to 3 boys and 1 girl.
2. I was co-captain of the girls basketball team in high school.
3. I like unusual graphics to play with.
4. I like to cook but dislike cleaning up.
5. I love scary movies and books.
6. I love being out on the porch during thunder and lightening storms.
7. I believe in the paranormal and all things that go with it.

Those I am tagging will be listed later.

0 comments:

creative team members

Photobucket

counter

forum